Our VERSAI line is easily rackable to suit grade changes common around homes. While the rigidity of traditional welded fence requires stair-stepping of panels on hills and slopes, rackable fence adjusts to follow the curve of the landscape.
Why Choose VERSAI?
- Easy rackability adjusts to grade changes in the landscape
- Racking won’t compromise the FortressShield coating
- Rackable design easily adjusts 48″ on an 8′ panel to match terrain
- Patented* hidden pin-hinge system means no visible fasteners
- Highly customizable, with options such as flat top, extended picket, pressed spear, extended picket/flat bottom, pressed spear/flat bottom and pool panels
- Add style with finials, knuckles and post accessories
- Perfectly smooth rails with no unsightly picket-to-rail connection points
- Virtually maintenance-free, thanks to the FortressShield coating
- Simple bracket design speeds installation, which reduces labor cost
- True 5/8″ picket beats the competitor’s narrower picket
- Optional Assurance panels feature a 3” air space for increased safety where young children or pets play
- Peace of mind with a FortressShield 20-year limited manufacturer warranty
Our VERSAI line includes walk and drive gates to match each fence style. We can also design and build a custom gate to your specifications in a broad range of premium finishes. Find out more on our Gates page.
*US Patent No. 8899555, Canadian Patent No. 2,698,715