Our Athens fencing and gate line is coated in a multi-stage process that uses an architectural-grade powder coat to protect the metal fencing from the elements. Athens is rackable to adjust up to 42 inches for grade changes in the landscape, and features a patent-pending hidden fastener system for a clean, finished look.
Why Choose Athens?
- Hidden fastener system provides a clean, flowing appearance
- Peace of mind with FortressLock coating process and lifetime limited warranty
- Fully rackable panels match up to 10 degrees of grade change
- Gloss Black (traditional shine) and Black Sand (modern matte) finishes available
- 8 panel styles to choose from in 2 & 3 rail configurations
- Easy installation with 2” & 2.5” pre-punched posts
- Multiple panel configurations to met ICC Pool Code
- Poly-Loc clip secures rails into post with ease and will not rust like metal clips used by all other competitors
- Internal rail support designed specifically for faster notching
- Walk, Drive, and Arched Gates available in 4’,5’,6’ heights
- Made from extruded 6061-T5 aluminum
- No upkeep or maintenance needed with FortressLock rust free panels
- Lifetime limited warranty maximizes your investment
Find our Athens fence line at one of many authorized Fortress Fence Products retailers across the United States!